Gaia Impact Fund is a venture capital firm specializing in renewable energy. We invest and build long-term partnerships with start-ups and SMEs operating in Sub-Saharan Africa and South-East Asia with a strong environmental and social focus.
Recent technological innovations have turned decentralized production and distribution of renewable energy into a competitive and inclusive alternative to carbon energy. In regions where access to the power grid is expensive or difficult, we support businesses enabling sustainable and affordable energy provision to local communities. In regions where energy mixes are highly carbonized, we support technological innovations and business models enabling a cost-efficient diffusion of renewable energy on a large scale.
Our belief is simple. Energy is a key to tomorrow’s challenges and opportunities. In addition to public investment programs, capital and expertise from the private sector have will play a critical role in supporting emerging countries, where around a billion people still do not have any access to electricity.
Our team is made of energy entrepreneurs
Vacant positions at Gaia Impact Fund
Gaia is always looking for high-potential candidates with experience in energy and emerging countries.
Vacant positions in our partners' offices
- candi – Head of Sales Global – Zurich, Switzerland (check the job description)
- candi – Business Development – Cape Town, South Africa (check the job description)
- Easy Solar – Solar Engineer – Freetown, Sierra Leone (check the job description)
- MyJouleBox – CFO – flexible/remote (check the job description)
- Oolu Solar – Corporate Finance Officer – flexible/remote (check the job description)
- Oolu Solar – Country Representative – Niamey, Niger (check the job description)
- Oolu Solar – IT Manager – Dakar, Senegal (check the job description)
- upOwa – Customer Care Manager – Yaoundé, Cameroon (check the job description)
- upOwa – Corporate Sales Officer – Douala, Cameroon (check the job description)