Gaia Impact Fund is a venture capital firm specializing in renewable energies. We invest and build long-term partnerships with startups and SMEs operating in Sub-Saharan Africa and South-East Asia with a strong environmental and social focus.
Energy constitutes both a key challenge and opportunity in tomorrow’s world. Recent technological innovations have turned the decentralized production of renewable energies into a competitive and inclusive alternative to carbon energy. We believe the private sector has a critical role to play when it comes to supporting the development of renewable energies in developing countries. Gaia’s investment vision is dedicated to enabling a shift toward a sustainable and affordable energy supply for all.
Our team is made of energy entrepreneurs
Vacant positions at Gaia Impact Fund
Vacant positions in our partners' offices
- Easy Solar – Data Analyst – Freetown, Sierra Leone (see the job)
- Easy Solar – National Sales Manager – Freetown, Sierra Leone (see the job)
- Oolu Solar – Sales and Marketing Manager – West Africa (see the job)
- Oolu Solar – HR Manager – Dakar, Senegal (see the job)
- Solaris Offgrid – Senior Software Engineer, Spain (see the job)
- Solaris Offgrid – Senior Mobile App Developper – Valencia, Spain (see the job)