Gaia Impact fund is a venture capital firm dedicated to renewable energy. We invest and build long-term partnerships with startups and SMEs with a strong environmental and social focus in Subsaharan Africa and South-East Asia.
Energy is a major stake of tomorrow’s challenges and opportunities. We believe investments from the private sector are necessary to support the development of renewable energy in developing countries. Technological innovations turned the decentralized production of renewable energy into a competitive and inclusive alternative to carbon energy. Our investments build a world in which sustainable and affordable energy is accessible to all.
Our team is made of energy entrepreneurs
Vacant positions at Gaia Impact Fund
Vacant positions in our partners' offices
- Easy Solar – Data Analyst – Freetown, Sierra Leone (see the job)
- Easy Solar – National Sales Manager – Freetown, Sierra Leone (see the job)
- Oolu Solar – Sales and Marketing Manager – West Africa (see the job)
- Oolu Solar – HR Manager – Dakar, Senegal (see the job)
- Solaris Offgrid – Senior Software Engineer, Spain (see the job)
- Solaris Offgrid – Senior Mobile App Developper – Valencia, Spain (see the job)